Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Freaks Come Out On Halloween Night OR Oh-h-h-h S-H-I-T!

I was really excited for Halloween this year. It's the first time since my children were born that I could stay home, relax and pass out candy. I LOVE to see the little trick or treaters. Both Malik and Camille were hangin' with friends.

I was rushing around to straighten up the house and suddenly the entire neighborhood's 'sewage' started pumping out of my toilet. Yikes! It was really horrible. I did what I could to abate the flow from getting the carpet or furniture, but some of the fluids did escape out the walls into the garage. ICK-k-k-k. I had notified maintenance four days ago that  there seemed to be a problem, but they never came to access the issue. I was smokin' mad and spent a good half hour, six phone calls or so yelling at management. I then left my house unable to stand the stench. So much for my trick or treaters.

SAD day.......

I've been busy cleaning up the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment