Monday, October 31, 2011

Saturday, Pre-Halloween

Phew, what a weekend! I didn't even take the time to check emails, let alone write a blog.

Saturday, both of my children agreed to run errands with me. Woohoo, best day ever, when both of my children are with me. I even ran out to San Berdo, to try and make nice with my mother. I haven't spoken to her in a number of months because I have been angry with her. Looks like she was on an RV trip. I left her a gift of a marble cheese board, a new cheese knife, with California artisan cheese called Holy Cow. It's the most divine cheese. Three pieces of fruit, Asian Pear, Red pear and a perfectly sweet/tart apple. I also included some water crackers and fresh walnuts. I hope she enjoyed them, but I haven't heard from her. I ran around all day Saturday and finally got home at 5 PM.


Just enough time to get ready for a Halloween party that I attended with my friend Maureen. It was a fun party. I had a good time. I had a few jello shots and watched people play beer pong all for the first time. Jello shots are over rated, too much sugar for me. It was a pot luck so there was an eclectic mix of foods. Everyone wore costumes.......very festive. All of our kids were supposed to go with us but the all reneged at the last minute....except for Malik. I dragged him along and he didn't enjoy himself much. We stayed at the party for a few hours and home I went. After 11 PM and Camille's curfew, I 'stalked' her, as I saw her at the local Starbucks with a young man. My son and I enjoy torturing Camille, we text'd and circled around the parking lot, forcing her to get home. Looks like a new romance is in the air for Camille, but she's pretty fickle, so who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment