Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What do I say?...........




As usual, I'm busy, my mind is very scattered. I would so like to be organized for the upcoming holidays. If thinking about it all counts, then I'm on my way! HA!

We got one of the new puppies last Sunday. Lucy now aka Princess is a tiny chihuahua and rather clingy and needy. She would prefer if we hold her day and night. I am hoping that this is just a phase and she will become more secure and confident soon. I adore her and enjoy being with her always.
Unfortunately, on Monday, the dog that my son was going to adopt, died. She was a four month old puppy with all of her shots, but she got parvo and didn't survive. Whew, Monday was very sad for me. My son was very sad too but thankfully Princess can abate any bad/sad moods quickly. I would be very content to just have one dog but we'll see if we get another.

Both of my kids have been sick with colds/flu. I'm feeling rather funky today myself. Just very tired.Well, I'm keeping things short and sweet today........

No comments:

Post a Comment